So, this blurry shot of the Washington Monument is the best I could do without a tripod – the Madison models just are too shaky. Today was awesome, so I’m going to list the top ten best parts of the day:
1. Playing tennis as the sun came up. It was chilly, and I grumbled when my alarm went off, but it was totally worth it.
2. It’s Friday.
3. Kona Coffee after tennis.
4. The morning energy I had after getting fresh air and moving my muscles in the am.
5. Mailing out gift cards to Shake Month winners – making some Johnny Rockets fans very happy.
6. Talking to Baby G and hearing her plans for the weekend (involves Luna and baking).
7. Meeting Emily for drinks at Poste, and sipping our white wine outside in the sun.
8. Dinner at Proof with Madison – where we had our first real (and fancy) date almost four years ago.
9. A walk on the Mall after dinner with Mdog. A gorgeous night, several monuments, and an almost finished Reflection Pool.
10. Downton Abbey on Netflix and a cozy blanket on the couch before heading to bed.
I got all the proof I need – I am a very happy girl.